The French Press: savor hot or cold!
This cocktail is the perfect ally for evenings at the chalet or your cocooning evenings.
Versatile, it can be served both hot and cold and coats the taste buds with its expressive aromas of herbs from the fields of Quebec.
- In a saucepan, add the peach nectar and the Pilki boreal infusion.
- Heat everything over medium heat, without bringing to a boil.
- Meanwhile, add Pur Vodka, lemon juice and Angostura bitters to a French Press type coffee maker.
- Once hot, pour the infused peach juice into the coffee maker.
- Leave to infuse for 4 minutes then press the plunger of the coffee maker to filter the infusion.
- Serve hot in a pretty mug or pour over ice in a highball glass.
It is also possible to obtain the Myrique & Echinacea in a bulk refill.Same amount as container, same great taste, but in a compostable bag. In addition, there are no delivery costs!
Another presentation suggestion:
Cocktail imagined by Léa Messier